1. High energy density: lithium ion battery weight is the same capacity of Ni-CD or Ni-MH battery Half of the volume is Ni-cd 20–30%, Ni-MH 35-50%.
2. High Voltage: A lithium-ion battery monomer operating voltage of 3.7V (average), equivalent to three series of Ni-CD or Ni-MH battery.
3. Non-polluting: Lithium-ion batteries do not contain harmful metal substances such as cadmium, lead, and Mercury.
4. Does not contain lithium metal: lithium-ion batteries do not contain lithium, thus not subject to aircraft transport restrictions on the carriage of lithium batteries in the passenger plane.
5. High cycle life: Under normal conditions, lithium ion battery charge and discharge cycle can be more than 500 times, lithium iron phosphate (hereinafter called phosphorus Iron) can reach 2000 times.
6. No memory Effect: Memory effect refers to Ni-CD battery in the charge and discharge cycle, the battery capacity reduction phenomenon. Lithium-ion batteries do not have this effect.
7. Fast charging: The use of rated voltage of 4.2V constant current constant voltage charger, can make lithium-ion batteries in the 1.5--2.5 within an hour of full power, and the newly developed phosphorus iron lithium, can be filled in 35 minutes of electricity.