First, the nature is different
1. Lithium iron phosphate battery: It is a lithium ion battery using lithium iron phosphate as a positive electrode material.
2. Three-dimensional lithium battery: It is a lithium battery of a ternary positive electrode material using lithium nickel cobalt manganese oxide or nickel cobalt aluminum aluminate as a positive electrode material.
Second, the main materials are different
1. Lithium iron phosphate battery: The positive electrode materials of lithium ion battery mainly include lithium cobaltate, lithium manganate, lithium nickelate, ternary material, lithium iron phosphate and the like. Among them, lithium cobaltate is the positive electrode material used in most lithium ion batteries.
2. Three-dimensional lithium battery: The ternary composite cathode material is made of nickel salt, cobalt salt and manganese salt. The ratio of nickel-cobalt-manganese can be adjusted according to actual needs.
Third, the application is different
1. Lithium iron phosphate battery: large electric vehicles: buses, electric cars, scenic spots and hybrid vehicles; light electric vehicles: electric bicycles, golf carts, small flat battery cars, forklifts, cleaning cars, electric wheelchairs, etc. Power tools: electric drills, chainsaws, lawn mowers, etc.
2, ternary lithium battery: widely used in mobile and wireless electronic equipment, power tools, hybrid power and electric vehicles.