Battery cell brand
Domestic cell / Imported cell
(Imported Cell) 12Ah、13.2Ah、15.6Ah、17.4Ah、18Ah、19.2Ah、19.8Ah、20.4Ah、21Ah
Over discharge protection
Over charge protection
Storage temperature(within 1 month)
Storage temperature(within 3 months)
Storage temperature(within 6 months)
Rechargeable battery, battery pack Features:
1) High capacity, low inner resistance, long cycle life, low self-discharge
2) Strong current charge and discharge capability has reached IEC standard
3) Can endure over-charging
4) Established quality control systems
5) Full production process is controlled strictly
6) All products are inspected strictly with the match of capacity
7) Inspects inner resistance, discharge platform and self-discharge, and also deals
with under the special temperature
8) OEM/ODM battery packs available
(1) Low price. Low MOQ Our own factory, price advantage
(2) OEM Accepted. Please send us your design
(3) Good Quality. We have strict quality control system. All batteries are Grad A
(4) Fast & Cheap Delivery. We worked with professional freight forwarders, got a big discount .
(5) Outstanding design and development team.
⋅Factory version packing:PE bag + Foam box + one double-deck corrugated Carton
⋅Customized Packing as request
⋅By sea,by air or by express(Fedex, TNT, UPS,DHL,EMS...etc) or as request
Q1. Can I place a sample order for electric bike?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable
Q2. What about the lead time?
A:Sample needs 7 days, mass production time needs 15-20 days for order quantity.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ for sample order?
A: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Airline and sea shipping optional. It usually takes 3-7 days/ 20-35 days to arrive
Q5. Is it OK to print my logo on electric bike?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q6. How can I get best performance from the batteries?
A: Before you riding, it is best if you fully charge the batteries. It is perhaps also useful to know that your battery pack can attain the maximum capacity – and therefore the maximum range – after being fully charged and then drained five to ten times.
Q7. How often do I have to charge the batteries?
A: The batteries can be recharged even if they aren’t completely empty, so you can recharge your batteries whenever it is convenient for you.
Q8. How long does it take to fully charge the batteries?
A: That depends on how full they are. Completely empty batteries will take 4 to 6 hours to charge with a standard charger.