High Capacity lithium ion battery
charge with constant current 1C to 4.2v, then charge with constant voltage 4.2v, till charge current less than 0.01C
Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C; 65±20%RH
Charging current and charging voltage should be less than specified in the Product Specification.
It is dangerous that charging with higher current or voltage than Product Specification may cause damage to the cell electrical, mechanical safety performance.
The charger shall be designed to comply with Specification.
What can we offer you?
* Customer design manufacturing of polymer lithium ion cell&battery pack
* In-house Engineering & Design & Testing
* One stop service from design concept through mass production
Our capabilities include:
* R&D team with extensive experience in chemical, mechanical, and electronic engineering, etc.
* State-of-the-art cell production technique
* Cell selection suggestions and qualification testing
* Flexible pack solutions and options
* Battery pack design consulting and in-house testing
* Electrical and Software/Hardware design including-safety circuit board design, fuel gauges, cell balancing.
* Focus on optimized overall systems design, to deliver maximum performance in your applications
Excellent Quality & Safety guarantee are backed up by:
Strong R&D capacity
Advanced production equipment
Sophisticated quality management system
Lean production process control
Strictly conform to ISO14001 and ISO9001 systems