18650 lithium battery pack for street light
Lithium-ion 18650 2S3P
Nominal Capacity(Chinese cells)
Over discharge protection
Over charge protection
Storage temperature(within 1 month)
Storage temperature(within 3 months)
Storage temperature(within 6 months)
|Storage and Transport|
1 .Based on the character of cell, proper environment for transportation of the battery pack need to be created to
protect the battery.
2. Battery should be kept at -20°C~45°C in warehouse where it’s dry, clean and well-ventilated.
3. During loading of battery, attention must be paid against dropping, turning over and serious stacking.
|Warnings and Tips|
In order to prevent the battery leaking, getting hot and exploding, please pay attention to preventing measure as following:
· Never throw the battery into water, keep it under dry, shady and cool circumstance when not use.
· Never keep the battery beside high temperature source examples: fire, heating machine and ect.
· Please use the stated charger when charging.
· Never upside down the positive and negative.
· Never cut the battery in socket directly
· Never throw the battery into fire or heating machine.
· Never connect the positive and negative of battery with metal.
· Never ship or store the battery together with metal
· Never knock, throw or trample the battery.
· Never cut through the battery with nail or other edge tool.
· Never use or keep the battery under the high temperature. Otherwise it will cause battery heat, get into fire or
lose some function and reduce the life.
· Never use the battery under strong static and strong magnetic field, otherwise it will destroy the protecting device
· If battery leaked, the electrolyte get into eyes, please don’t knead, please wash eyes by water and send to hospital. Otherwise it will hurt eyes
· If battery emit peculiar smell, heating, distortion or appear any unconventionality during using, storage or
charging process, please take it out from device or charge and stop using.
· If the pole was duty, please clear it before using.
· Please encase the pole with isolative paper when you want to abandon the battery to prevent exploding
and getting into fire.