1. Lithium-ion battery charging, should use a special lithium-ion battery charger. Lithium ion battery charge using "constant current/constant pressure" mode.
2. Charge voltage: The maximum charge voltage is 4.2v*n (n: series battery number)
3. Charging current: Recommended charging current 0.5C (such as battery with nominal capacity of 1500mAh, charging current 0.5*1500=750mah)
4. Charging temperature: The battery should be charged within the 0°c-45°c range.
5. Charge with special charger. Pay attention to the battery cooling when charging, and make sure there is no flammable material around.